James Coops over at Mobyaffiliates — the destination if you need practical advise about promoting your mobile apps through advertising — steps up to host this week’s COM. It’s the quiet before the storm as companies gear up to break news at Mobile World Congress, but James has collected some thought-provoking blog posts from veterans and newcomers alike.
- Peggy Anne Salz provides an analysis of her regular video show with UntetherTV. This week they continue their in-depth examination of the opportunities for mobile voice services and innovation.
- MobileGroove guest columnist Michelle Manafy draws on her new book, Dancing with Digital Natives, to give businesses advice on how they can best motivate the Millennial generation.
- Yomi Adegboye over at the Mobility Blog offers us a personal post about his own plans to go “mobile-only.” It’s a fascinating read and gives us insights into the evolving mobile market in Nigeria.
- Dave Olsen via Mobile in Higher Education blog recounts his experience with responsive mobile design and links to a number of sources that are currently leading this debate.
- Dmitry Namiot from Russia gives us an inside view on mobile app that blends Facebook and Google search.
- Johnny Evans from Futurity Media shares a detailed infographic all about NFC, on behalf of the guys over at Orange Business.